VitaMax Multivitamins for Pets - 60 chews
Availability: In Stock
Improve your pet's overall health, increase vitality and energy, strengthen their digestive tract, and reduce the frequency of illness. Proper nutrition can support and maintain almost every system in your... more
Improve your pet's overall health, increase vitality and energy, strengthen their digestive tract, and reduce the frequency of illness.
Proper nutrition can support and maintain almost every system in your pet’s body but many pet foods lack sufficient nutrients. That’s why you need our top-quality Made in USA multivitamin supplements to fill the gaps in their nutrition. Great for pets of any age.
- Pet approved high quality Multivitamin for dogs and cats that meets all their nutritional needs with a great tasting bacon flavored chew they'll love
- Key vitamins and minerals essential for a healthy digestive function, strong metabolism and increased vitality
- Get improved pet skin and coat care with our A to Z protection using Vitamin A, B vitamins, E and Zinc
- Full spectrum support for your pet's eyes, helps to improve sight & maintain good vision and eye health
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of your small to large four-legged friends with just the right dose of vitamins and minerals needed for all pets
- Get the maximum benefit of a stronger nervous system and improved digestion, plus growth support and hormone balance for both dogs and cats
One out of two dogs will eat it. The other one refuses.
Seems to be good quality , easy to break for my little dog. I started giving my dog on these as soon as I could and he doesn't seem to love them but he has no problem eating them.
I ordered these vitamins for our dog, Chula. She is a lab mix; is two years and a half and has been eating homemade food most of her life due to allergies to several brands of kibble we have tried so far. I wanted to make sure she is getting the missing vitamins.I like the variety of nutrients in the bottle for the low price. Customer support is really good. I have not had any issue and my dog has been taking the vitamins with no trouble but the owner of the company contacted me to verify I received them and to let me know she is available with any questions I might have.I am posting a video so you can see I am adding the pill and Chula finishing her breakfast along the pill in no time. When I forget to add the pill in her food I just wrap it with cheese or ham.
My 14 year old Springer Spaniel likes the vitamins and hopefully will be healthier because of the extra vitamins
The product is great! My dog loves it