Pets-At-Ease Calming and Stress Relief Spray
Availability: In Stock
Our all natural remedy can help to effectively and gently reduce your pet’s anxiety, stress and associated negative behaviors such as cowering in fear, acting aggressively, destroying your favorite shoes... more
Our all natural remedy can help to effectively and gently reduce your pet’s anxiety, stress and associated negative behaviors such as cowering in fear, acting aggressively, destroying your favorite shoes and making a mess.
- Unlike other anti-stress supplements our Pets-At-Ease Calming Aid is 100% natural and non-addictive
- Made from a powerful blend of Dr. Bach original rescue flower formula and is suitable for large, small or even sensitive dogs and cats:
- Star of Bethlehem - relieves stress and fear from shock or trauma
- Clematis - improves attention and focus
- Impatients - helps with separation anxiety
- Rock Rose - relieves panic, reduces fear of Thunder
- Contains no artificial ingredients, has absolutely no side effects and can be used even if your pet is currently taking other medications.
- Great for kenneling or as an add-on to a Thunder Shirt
- Relieves nausea, car sickness and other behavior issues when traveling
The spray is easy to apply and comes in a convenient travel size so you can take it with you anywhere you go - what a relief for you and your pet!
Don’t let your pet suffer another moment longer, calm them with Pets-At-Ease today!
Pets-At-Ease is the composition of well established Flower Remedies following Dr. Bach’s original rescue remedy formula which possesses calming and anti-anxiety properties to help reduce stress, fear and anxiety in pets:
- Helianthemum nummularium (Rock Rose) - promotes calmness & relaxation
- Clematis vitalba - improves focus
- Impatiens glandulifera - addresses irritation and impatience
- Prunus cerasifera (Cherry Plum) - assists with self control
- Ornithogalum umbellatum (Star-of-Bethlehem) - helps with shock or trauma
Purified water, 5% ethyl alcohol (for preservation of remedy).
- Remove Protective Seal and Cap, Screw Sprayer Nozzle (included) onto Bottle as shown below:
- Spray 2-3 sprays on your hands, and rub your hands behind your pet’s ears
- Spray the remedy directly on paws
Use half hour prior to stress event (if possible) or when event occurs. Can be repeated every 20 minutes up to 4 times a day or as prescribed by a Homoeopathic veterinarian.
Can be used on all dog and cat breeds. CAUTION: Do not spray directly on face or in mouth
This is a Homeopathic product that is safe to use on pets. Can be taken with any other medication.
One of my dogs gets very nervous during thunderstorms and I didn�t want to have to drug him. During thunderstorms, he has to sit next to me literally, pants excessively along with tons of saliva dripping out of his mouth, and trembles. When I use this product, he can lie near me, no longer pants excessively, and doesn�t tremble. I love this product! I�ve found that it works best if I apply it about 15 to 20 minutes before thunderstorms reach my home, but it still works even if I apply it as thunderstorms are happening. For my dog, this product works well on its own. In cooler weather, it works even better when my dog wears his thunder shirt (the thunder shirt didn�t do much for my dog by itself). The product is easy to apply and has a very light, but pleasant scent. I�ll definitely buy it again!
My cat wouldn't let me within a 100 feet to clip her nails. Sprayed this on a blanket and wrapped her up like a burrito and she was calm as could be. Clipped them with no issues or hissy fits. Highly recommend!
We have a clubhouse a hour and a half from home and like to go as often as we can but our dog has major car anxiety and is in protection mode the whole time we are down there. I tried this product and feel like he was a little better in the car but much better down at the lake . He did seem more relaxed we did use a bandanna and took it off when he went in the water when he got out he went up to the bandanna on the deck and was sniffing it like he wanted it back on ????
so easy to use just a little behind the ears calms my dog from hiding, shaking in the closet to coming out where Iam and joining me.
I liked the ease of use. Just rubbing it on the the animal. No swallowing of pills. It worked quite well for anxiety and fears. The calming affect is astounding. I like that it is a natural remedy. I am very happy with the product and I would recommend it to anyone
Built on the foundation that just as we strive to put natural “GOOD FOR YOU” ingredients in our own bodies to stay healthy, we owe our four legged companions the same. That is why our remedies are all natural and contain no harmful ingredients or additives.